1. ACCOUNT ASSISTANT (FULL TIME)
- Data entry for buyer’s billings, collections, matching to the bank transactions with project basis
- Update Sale and Purchase agreement stamped date, solicitor’s information and legal fees claims
- Responsible in handling Miscellaneous / Utility bills
- Scan and filing the Billing and collection receipts
- Able to handle ad-hoc duties such as to prepare letter to local authority department/bank
- Preferably age below 35 years old.
- Minimum Diploma & above in accounting / business administration / economic or equivalent.
- Working experience in related field is an added advantage.
2. ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSMAN (FULL TIME)
- To ensure all drawings are prepared in accordance with requirements and specifications.
- Knowledge in handling AutoCad, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with residential/ commercial and highrise projects.
- Able to prepare 3D presentation drawings, working drawings, and detailed drawings.
- Possess at least diploma / degree in Architecture
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Proficiency in software AutoCad, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates are invited to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.