SITE SUPERVISOR (FULL TIME)
1. Responsible for supervising a building project
2. Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub-contractors.
3. Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
4. Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction Programme.
5. Ensure all work is completed to programme.
6. Perform other ad-hoc duties as be when require.
– Preferably male age below 30 years old.
– Minimum SPM & above. Graduated in Civil Engineering and Construction Management more preferable.
– Experience in construction site environment is advantage.
We offer an attractive bonus, yearly allowance, food allowance, petrol allowance and private vehicle maintenance allowance. Accommodation provided for
ACCOUNT ASSISTANT (FULL TIME)
1. Preparation of Financial Statements, process D.O., invoices and statement.
2. Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement.
3. Responsible in handling Petty Cash and Staff Claim.
4. Liaising with suppliers.
5. Updating and maintaining procedural documentation and filing.
6. Perform other ad-hoc duties as being when required.
– Preferably age below 35 years old.
– Minimum Diploma & above in accounting or equivalent.
– Working experience in related field is an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.