In line with our growing business, we are looking for qualified personnel to join us in the following position:
1. SITE SUPERVISOR
Job Type: Full Time
Timing / Shifts: 7 Day Week
-Hiring, training and general management of all foreign workers on the project.
-Monitoring performance of sub-contractors schedule and works.
-Accomplishing project by defining the scope and resources required.
-Allocating and order resources, material, and sub-contractors.
-Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes.
– Preferably male age below 30 years old
– Minimum Diploma & above in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, M&E or related courses.
– Experience in construction site environment is advantage.
We offer an attractive bonus, yearly allowance, food allowance, petrol allowance and private vehicle maintenance allowance. Accommodation provided for
2. ACCOUNT ASSISTANT
Job Type: Full Time
Timing / Shifts: 5.5 Day Week Job Description:
– To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
– To manage accounts payable (bill payments, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque in a timely manner
– To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
– To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
– To enforce credit control
– Perform other ad-hoc duties as be when require.
– Preferably female age between 21- 25 years old.
– Minimum Diploma in Account or Business Administrative & above. Fresh graduate also encouraged to apply.
– Computer literate with Microsoft Words & Excel. Proficient in MYOB System is advantage.
– Minimum 1 year experience in developer firm is an advantage.
– Able to converse in Mandarin, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
3. ADMIN CUM ACCOUNT INTERNSHIP
During the internship period, you will be allocated to account department with tasks as below:
– Ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and filling
– Follow up with daily operation matter
– analyse loan and redemption
– Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
– Computer literate with Microsoft Words & Excel.
Interested candidates are invited to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org